Monday, June 23, 2014

Schoenstatt Camp

Last week, I went to Schoenstatt Camp in Lamar, Tx! (Never heard of Schoenstatt? Thats ok! You can check out their website here.) It was an awesome, and very unforgettable experience! I had so much fun getting to hang out with so many amazing catholic teenage girls!

I'm in a group called the "Roses Ablaze," and my group and I had the wonderful privilege of being able to make our Covenant of Love to Mary together!

Here are some pics:)


It was a 7and a 1/2-ish hour drive, so we stopped to get some treats:) ICEES!!!!!! 


The property that we were on is GORGEOUS!!! You can see the ocean from just about everywhere, and there are tons of flowers! It's sooooooo pretty!


THE SHRINE!!!!


Isn't the shrine soooooooooooo soooooooo soooooo adorable?!?! It looks like it came out of a fairytale book!!!!


The inside of the shrine is absolutely beautiful! 



Inside of me and Claire's room, we found a little carving of the shrine on the wall…..well, it wasn't a carving, it was actually a natural carving from the wood! Isn't that amazing?!?!


Me and my friends! We're the Roses Ablaze!!!!!
(top: Claire; middle left: Marcy; middle right: Veronica (Roni); bottom left: Cassidy; bottom right: Me!)


Random pic of flowers…yeah I took it! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE photography, especially nature, and more specifically, trees and flowers! I saw the beautiful white flowers and just had to take a pic:)

Dear Jesus,

Thank-you for such a wonderful week at camp with my amazing friends! Thank you for all of the blessings that you give to me, especially for this opportunity to get to go to such an awesome camp, where I got to grow closer to You, and Your Blessed Mother, Mary! I love you:)

-Madison