Saturday, February 9, 2013

My 13th Birthday Party!!!!!

 Yesterday, I had my 13th birthday party!!!  It was awesome!!!  I had it at a place called "Urban Air," which is basically a place with a BIG room, full of trampolines!  I'm talking, FULL of trampolines-for instance, the floor IS a trampoline!  There are even trampolines going up the sides of the walls!!!  It was CRAZY!!!!!  Anyways, here are some pics from the party:

Before the Party!!!
 


 The table, in the party room, all set up and ready for the celebration!



Each party-favor bucket contained a watch, and a pair of crazy-socks for the girls to wear while jumping!!!


All of the girls at the party got to be the first ones to sign my cast!


Me and my two friends, Gabby and Olivia!!!!  


Some of my friends and I getting ready to go jump!  Everyone was wearing their pair of crazy-socks!!!
(Right to Left: Olivia, Evan, Veronica, Amanda, Me, Jassy, Clare, Natalie, Gabby)


Another picture of us, before we went out to the trampolines.
(Right to Left: Veronica, Amanda, Me, Jassy, Clare, Natalie, Gabby, Gianna, Brooke, Isabella, Chloe)

Time to Jump!!!

All of us, jumping, and having a great time!!




And yes, you're correct...that is me in the air...looking super stylish, as usual!  How do they always capture me in the cutest poses during action shots? :)


Me and some of my friends, being silly!  Once again, look at my super stylish pose. (lol)

Time for Dodge-Ball!!!
 

 All of us, playing dodge-ball!





Time for Pizza and Cake!!!




 All of us eating our pizza!  Yum!

Another beautiful picture of me...I could SO be a model!  Just look at that face!  I could totally pull that off on a magazine cover, don't you think? :)



Here's the cake, and mini bunt cakes!  It looks so good, I could just eat it!

There's Me!


My Dad attempting to light the cake, then accidentally lighting it on fire!

My Dad, putting the candles back on the cake, after putting out the fire.


Everyone singing "Happy Birthday!!!"

After the Party
(back at home after opening the presents)


Me, Savannah, and Nick after the party, all wearing our new "Urban-Air" t-shirts.

What a wonderful night!!!