Friday, August 8, 2014

Sparkle

Everyone needs a little sparkle sometimes, don't you think? Well today, I'm dedicating this post to sparkle. Why? Because I love sparkle, and because I can write a post about it if I want to:)


"Never stop SPARKLING!"


"I was born to SPARKLE!"


"Just a little bit of SPARKLE goes a long way!"


"If it's pink or SPARKLY, yes, I want it!!!"


"Life is better when you're covered in GLITTER!"


"I'm so fabulous, I sweat GLITTER!"


"GLITTER is for life, not just for Christmas!"


"GLITTER is always an option."


"She makes the day brighter. She leaves a little SPARKLE wherever she goes."


"Unleash your inner SPARKLE!!!"


"Never let anyone dull your SPARKLE!"


"When in doubt, just add GLITTER!"


"Some girls are just born with GLITTER in their veins!"


"Live, Love, SPARKLE!"


"GLITTER makes everything better!"


"Get you SPARKLE on!"


"Everyone SPARKLES in their own way."


"Dream big, SPARKLE more, Shine bright!"


"You mustn't be afraid to SPARKLE a little brighter, my darling."

Oh yeah! Sparkle is like….my favorite color!!!! Haha, yeah I know this is random, but you are reading the Random Thoughts of a Catholic Teenage Girl! lol lol lol

Anyways, have a lovely, sparkly day!