Sunday, October 12, 2014

Homecoming 2014: The Dance!

The homecoming dance was AMAZING!!!!! I had the BEST TIME EVER!!!

After I got my hair and makeup done...


Haha I made a goal to give up soda until homecoming! It was a long, hard three weeks, but it just made my slurpee taste ten-billion times better when I finally got to drink one today!


Silly selfie!


I truly felt like a princess... thanks mom, for giving me the amazing blessing of me getting my hair and make up done! :)


another silly selfie...hehe


I was sooooooooo nervous! I was taking selfies to distract myself while I waited for my date, Matt, to pick me up:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner...


Me and Matt at the restaurant


Me and my friend Tess:)


Everyone at the restaurant! 


Me and Matt

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the DANCE!!!!!


My friend Lauren and I....isn't her dress sooooo sparkly?


Josie, Claire, and me!


Me and Claire-Bear:)


oh yeah!


Lauren and Cara


Another usie!


and another....cuz you can NEVER have too many:)


Me and my friends, Jimmy, Josie, Heather, and Hannah


Me, Hannah, Kate, Heather, and Jimmy:)


Me and Sarah


:)


Me, Luke, Roch, and Sarah


Me heather and Josie... Heather is doing the "Freshman gang symbol" that my class made up:)


McKennan, Tommy, and me!


Heather, Josie, Jimmy, Matt, and me:)


Me, Sarah, and Lauren


Sarah, Lauren, Claire, Anthony, Carolina, Leslie, Lydia, and me!


Leslie, Tess, Lauren, Anthony, and me:)

We had such a great time together!!!! Miss ya'll already and can't wait for Hoco 2015!