Monday, December 31, 2012

Crutch-Skates Commercial

This commercial was made by me & my friend Claire.  We had a sleepover & decided to make a funny & cheesy commercial.  Why?  Well because we are just weird.  This commercial makes us laugh so much!  This is SUPER funny!!!  WARNING: if you don't want to laugh at the moment, or if you're in a totally quite place & don't want to make a scene, or if you have severe allergies to laughing, then I defiantly suggest that you DO NOT watch this video.  But if you just saw a sad movie, or if you are grumpy because you had a bad day, or if you just want to laugh, I highly suggest that you watch this video, because you'll defiantly laugh.......I guarantee. & if you don't laugh, well then at least you tried.  Hey, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!


Here's Crutch-Skates:


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! SO FUNNY!!!!  Claire & I laugh every time!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!  I also hope it made you laugh, unless of course you didn't listen to my warning & just made a scene, or didn't want to laugh, or if your laughing allergies started acting up.  Then I'm very sorry. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this video!!  There are definitely more videos coming in the future!!!