Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey! I'm Madison L! Welcome to my Blog!!!

Hey!  My name is Madison!  Welcome to my blog!  So, whats this blog all about?  Pretty much anything random.  Yup, random.  From stories and pictures of me, to dictionary definitions of cool words and random facts about myself.  There will be prayers and bible stories, recipes, things from my life such as stories and pics, polls, movies that I've made, interviews with my family and friends, fairytales that I made up, and a LOT of other random stuff.  So, thanks for visiting!  Anyways...... here are some things that you should know about me:

well 1st of all.... this is me!!!!
  • My name is Madison, but most of the time, I'm called Madi :)
  • I love Jesus
  • my #1 goal in life is to get to Heaven
  • I'm Catholic
  • my favorite color is blue
  • I'm VERY weird
  • I love to draw
  • I absolutely love chocolate
  • my favorite ice cream flavor is: cookies n' cream
  • I love Taylor Swift
  • I'm 12 years old
  • I'm in 7th grade
  • I'm home-schooled (oh yeah!)
  • I live in Texas
  • I love to read 
  • I love to do acting
  • I love making movies (which you'll be able to view very soon....)
  • I love to travel
  • I love to scrapbook
  • I have 2 siblings (one brother: Nicholas, & one sister: Savannah) 

this is my family:
Dad, Mom,
 Savannah(10), Me(12), Nicholas(8)