Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm 13!!!!!!

Today is my 13th Birthday!!!  I can't believe that I'm already a teenager!!!  I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

There is still one thing missing though...a cake and balloons!


Thank you Google Images for being the only one who offered to provide this amazing cake and balloons.  At least Google Images cared about me and my birthday. lol!

Now lets sing Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to You...wait, no...ME.
Happy Birthday to Me...wait...You?  No...Me.
Happy Birthday dear Madison...I mean Me...just kidding...wait...I still mean Me.
Happy Birthday to You...I mean Me...I think...wait...what? Oh yeah...to Me!!!
YAY!!!!! 
Now make a wish! Oh...wait a sec...I mean, now I need to make a wish!
I wish...that singing happy birthday to yourself wasn't as hard to do.
Now blow out the candles...Oops...I mean, now I need to blow out the candles! 
*Blowing Noise*
Its not working!!! Oh, yeah...they aren't real...haha...well...this is a little embarrassing...everyone please stop staring...I said stop...please...EVERYONE! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP STARING AT ME!!! .......ummmmm...sorry...I guess I kind of lost my temper there...haha...funny...not really........

Anyways thank you for celebrating my birthday with me! Please pretend that I never yelled...and if anyone asks why they heard yelling, tell them that you heard nothing...hear that? Nothing. So back to what I was saying...Thanks for helping me celebrate!!!