Thursday, May 2, 2013

20 Questions: Claire Elise

This is one of my BFFs, Claire Elise!


Now for the 20 Questions... :D

1.  What is your favorite color?  Turquoise. 
2.  What is your favorite thing to do?  Ummmm.........things.  Duh. :)
3.  What color is your toothbrush?  I am not allowed to tell you that it is dull and yellow......I know, strange right?
4.  If you could meet a Saint of your choice, who whould it be, and why would you choose that Saint?  St. Clare or St. Francis because first of all I was named after St. Clare (even though there is no "i" in her name) and second of all, St. Francis was chosen for Pope Francis' name.
5.  What is your flavor-ite ice cream flavor?  Mint-Chocolate-Chip or Cookies n' Cream........just thinking about it makes me hungry!
6.  What type of shampoo do you use?  Do you really want to know?  I get it from Kroger......how's that?
7.  What do you do every Monday, on a regular basis?  #1: wake-up. #2: remind myself what day it is. #3: eat breakfast......I know, not normal.  #4: school.  #5: eat lunch.  #6: spend the rest of the day waiting, and waiting.......by the way, what's for dinner?  #7: Go to sleep, dreaming about tomorrow's dinner.
8.  What is your most favorite-est thing to sing in the shower?  How did you know I liked to sing in the shower......are you stalking me?  How dare you! (p.s. I like to sing just about anything......anytime, anywhere........even in the shower.)
9.  If you could have a super-power, what would it be?  Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-iiiiiiiing!!! (translation: flying.......I think, unless it's to be able to randomly break out in song and dance.......if so she has already been given that super power!)
10.  What color are your neighbor's living room walls?  Hmmm.......green-ish?
11.  What's your biggest pet peeve?  Realizing that something that fit me last year, won't fit me this year.......especially when I've planned my entire outfit around it.
12.  What's your favorite thing about yourself?  Everything, of course!
13.  How old are you?  Are you sure you know what you're asking?!?!
14.  What is your favorite nickname?  Claire-Bear.
15.  How about your least favorite?  I don't think I should say that in public.... ;)
16.  What would you do if you saw randomly Taylor Swift at the grocery store buying poppyseed-bagles?  I would walk up to her and say, "Don't worry, I won't make a big scene but can I secretly get a picture and an autograph?"  Then I'd run into the parking-lot and scream, "I just met Taylor Swift!!!!!"
Then, I'd run away, and pretend I was crazy, so no one would know she was in the store.
17.  If you could go anywhere, where would it be?  Wherever the weather is nice and I can see something cool. (preferably, Rome)
18.  If you could play an unusual instrument, what would it be?  French horn.
19.  Why would you choose this instrument?  Because it would be super cool and it sounds slightly scary.  (refering to "Peter and the Wolf")
20.  Why is Madi the most best-est friend you could ever have?  Because she is so like me and the most AMAZING greatest best-est-est-est friend and she has a great laugh and she is great at anything she picks up (including photography) and she seems to never ever ever EVER EVER EVER stop at anything she is determined to do. We have a couple movies that she is editing, and so I am told, it is tedious. Last, but not least, she is just the best-est-est-est-est-est-est-est-EST-EST-EST-EST-EST BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did I mention that she is the nicest person I have ever ever ever...etc.... met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Madi is my best friend!!! 

So, to sum it all up, Claire Elise is the greatest best friend to ever live!  You ROCK!!!!  I love you!