Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nicholas

Little brothers.
We all know what it's like to have one, whether it's your brother, or your friend's brother, I'm sure you've experienced what it's like to have a little brother.  They can be annoying sometimes, I agree.  I happen to have a little brother, Nicholas, or Nick for short.  Here are some things that describe Nicholas:
funny, sweet, caring, joyful, thoughtful, talented, giving, cute, amazing, crazy, handsome, loving, awesome, smart, and so much more.
Annoying, weird, gross, smelly, ect.  When it comes to Nick, all of those things don't describe him. Am I saying he is never annoying?  No.  But even when he is a little annoying, he is still all of the things that I listed to describe him.........to sum all of those things up, he's the best brother ever!

Here are some pictures of him:


Yup. That's Nicholas for you.... :D