Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some Stories About Teeth

I found this video of me losing my 1st tooth!!!!  I was so small!!!  I remember how proud I was when I lost it & how excited I was to show everyone!!!!  

Below is the video of me losing my 1st tooth:




Savannah (my sis) was so small & so cute!!!  She still is cute!!!!!  I remember how scared I was to lose that tooth.  I hated losing teeth!!!  Why?  Well, I was always so afraid that it would hurt, even  though I knew it would be fine.  The funny thing is, that because my dad is an orthodontist (doctor who puts braces on people), he was able to get medicine to numb my tooth to help assure me that it wouldn't hurt but, I refused to let him put it on!!!!  The one time I let him put it on, I refused to let him pull out my tooth!!!!  Weird, right?!?!  Another memory that I have is, that after days & days of tears & me refusing to let it come out, & when we finally pulled out my tooth, my dad would almost always lose it because he yanked it so hard!!!  Though we always ended up finding it, to me it was still a scary thought that the tooth fairy wouldn't come!!!

My brother Nick is exactly opposite of me.  He doesn't mind having his teeth messed with.  In fact, he likes pulling out his teeth.  The following video is more recent, from about a year ago on New Years Day.

 This video will show you exactly what I meant about Nick & his teeth:



Wow!!! You have to have a lot of courage to do that!!!!  I would NEVER be able to pull out two teeth at the same time!!!!  When it comes to teeth, me and Nicholas are definitely not alike, that's for sure!!!!