Thursday, January 31, 2013

Something Super Yummy.....

This is my most favorite-est Starbucks drink ever!!!!!  I was on pinterest today and I came across the recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino!!!!!


Here's the recipe:

  • 1 cup of milk (whole, reduced fat, or skim)
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips (mmm... chocolate!)
  • 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (Hershey's syrup works too!)
  • 2 cups of ice
  • 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract

Yum! I wanna make one! Hrese's the recipe Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino:  Recipe:1 cup of milk (whole, reduced fat, or skim), 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/3 cup chocolate chips (mmm... chocolate!), 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (Hersheys will do), 2 cups of ice, and 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract.

Yum! I'm so going to make one of these!!!!!


Dear Double Chocolate Chip Frappaccino, 

You're so amazing!  Thank-you for your chocolaty goodness!!!  You are so deliciously delicious!!!  Everyday, I hear you calling my name, trying to tempt me with your deliciousness, for instance: "Madison, what is wrong with you?  Aren't you coming to Starbucks today?  How can you stand not eating my chocolaty goodness?"  Why must you put me through pain each day? I love your yummy-ness so much!!!  To me, you are a celebrity!!!!  I love you so much Chocolate Chip Frappaccino!!!!!  I can't wait until I get to eat you!!!

with love,
 The Girl Who Can't Wait to Eat You
 (AKA- Madison Courtney)