Saturday, March 16, 2013

Awesome Bible Verses

These are like the awesome-est bible verses ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When I read them, the first thing I thought was, "I absolutely have to put these on my blog!!!!!!"  I hope you like them!!!


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

-Matthew 7:7


"Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are My disciples."

-John 13:35


"I am convinced that nothing can ever separate from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

-Romans 8:38-39


"The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?

-Psalm 27:1


"I have told you this, so that you might have peace in your hearts because of Me. While you are in the world, you will have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world."


-John 16:33



I absolutely LOVE those bible verses, don't you?!?! They're SOOOOO inspiring!!!