Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Super Stylish Fashion Statement

This is me . . . . . . . .


Sometimes, I wonder about myself.  Does that look normal to you?  I would hope not. 

The picture above is me, making a fashion statement.  Yup.  Pretty darn fashionable, right?!?!  I totally dig that crazy fro!!! Now, you may be wondering where this amazing ensemble came from, so if you are, I'll tell you.  You see, I was at my grandparents house and was doing my normal routine, which is going through all of my mom's old belongings, which means every drawer, closet, box, bookshelf, or any other place that I might find something cool to look at.  My Grandma keeps some old costumes in my mom's old closet, and while I was going through them, I found an afro.  I immediately put it on, with out even thinking about what I was doing.  Then I thought, "WOW.  This is a groovy fro!"  It looked so stylish, that I had to wear it around!  I just couldn't resist!  So, then where did the rest of my unbelievably wonderful wardrobe come from?  Well, I went back to the closet, got an old jersey, fake glasses, a hat, put ribbons and bows on the back of the afro, and put lots, and lots of necklaces on!  Then went downstairs, and showed off my discoveries of amazingly fashionable attire.  So there you have it!!!  Like I said before, I worry about myself sometimes.  Now hopefully, you understand why.  Now that I have shared this with you, you will most likely worry about me too.  I understand your concern, but don't worry too much, because unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it.  Actually, there's nothing anyone can do about it.  That's just me.  That's who I am.  So I'll make a deal with you.  If you promise not to worry too terribly much, I'll be the best me I can be.  The only problem is that, well that picture is the worst me.  Usually, I at least have more stylish attire.  I wonder what it would've looked like with more afros on top of this one?!?!?!?! ;)