Friday, November 8, 2013

My Relationship with My Parents

Here's another one of those blogging ideas that I got from "the list." There is a link to "the list" post at the bottom of this post.....☺ (if you haven't already read "the list" you may want to do that first)

If I could put my relationship status with my parents on a scale of 1-10 (ten being absolutely perfect and 1 being really bad), I would put it between a 7.5 and an 8.5 (it really depends...... I guess you could say an 8) Why? Well, of course, our relationship isn't perfect, because no one's is. But we are pretty tight☺. But that doesn't mean we don't have room to grow and make it better and better. I know that there will be times when I feel closer to them, and times I feel less close, but thats the way relationships are, right?

I love my parents SOOOOOOOOO much! They are the absolute best!!!


Dear Mom and Dad,

        I know that sometimes we don't always feel very close to each other, and that we go through hard times where we don't feel like things will get better. I also know that I can be very stubborn (☺) and I don't always like or agree with what you want, but I trust you. I know that you are doing what's best, and though I may give you a hard time about it sometimes, I want you to know that I know that what you want is best. I'm a stubborn kid......yes I finally admitted it, and I'm sure you guys are high-fiving each other right now, because I finally said it! I admit that I'm not always the most easy kid to discipline either, and I don't like to take "no" for an answer (another high-five! I can already hear it!) and I am really trying to work on it. Please forgive me for not always being a great daughter. I truly love you and I don't ever want you to doubt that. You are amazing parents and I trust you to do what's best for me, even when it's hard. ("Yes!" *high-five*) Though it doesn't always show, I want you to know that I'm truly striving to be a better daughter. I always want you to think of me as your little girl, no matter how old I am, because I always will be your little girl- your little "madison-bear"☺. I love you!

Your loving daughter, 
Madison♥

Link: The List