Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to My Blog!!!! And Happy New Years Eve Too!!!!!

I bet you'll never guess what today is! No.....not New Years Eve.........well yeah I guess it is, but thats not what I'm so super excited about!!! So guess! Go on......guess...................ok I'll just tell you! Today is my blog's 1st birthday! I can't believe that I've officially been blogging for a YEAR now!!!!!!!! Let me just say that it's been an AWESOME year of blogging! I don't know what I would have done with all of my spare time if I hadn't been blogging!!!!

I also wanted to tell all of my readers and followers (private followers too!) that I truly appreciate you and don't know what I'd do without you! You guys ROCK!!!! Thanks for always reading my random thoughts, even when they're really really random!!!!!! lol!

Anywho, Happy Birthday to My Blog!!!!
And Happy New Years Eve too!!!!!!!


(awww......isn't that so cute?!?! I thought it was totally adorable!)