Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!!!!!



I hope your Christmas was absolutely holly jolly!!! Did you get some super awesome stuff?!?! Me too!!! Did you go somewhere awesome, or did you stay home?!?! I stayed home, which really isn't a bad thing! I actually really enjoyed it being home!!! I had an awesome Christmas and I hope all of you did too!!!! 


So, before I get to carried away talking about presents, food, family, friends, vacations and such, I wanna take a moment to wish Jesus a Hap-Hap-Happy Birthday!!!! After all, thats what Christmas is all about! There wouldn't be a Christmas without Him! Jesus is the reason for the season!!!!


Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

We can't forget that it's Jesus' special day! It's not all about opening presents, and Santa, hot chocolate, family, friends, hot chocolate, vacation, hot chocolate, picking out/decorating trees, hot chocolate, shopping, hot chocolate, giving gifts, hot chocolate, christmas parties, hot chocolate, and last but definitely not least, hot chocolate (did I mention that already?!?!)!!!!!

We can't forget that even though everything is CRAZY around Christmas, we have to celebrate our Lord's birthday!!! Lot's of people probably don't even think about Jesus during Christmas, and you gotta feel bad for Him! I mean, think about it.....Christmas is the celebration of GOD coming down to EARTH and becoming HUMAN!!!!! That's a big deal!!! 

So tonight, say a special prayer, and even sing Happy Birthday to the Savior of the world!


Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!!!