Friday, May 9, 2014

10 Things I'd Tell My 16 Year-old Self

Here's ten things I'd tell my 16 year old self:
  1. Just be yourself! People like the real you, not some fake.
  2. Go easy on the driving! Be safe!
  3. In the famous words of a friend of my Confirmation Sponsor, "Dating is for losers and adults!" (just make sure you don't date because you have to, but because you love someone)
  4. Don't give in to peer pressure! 
  5. Make sure that when you make new friends, they're "real."
  6. Make sure to eat breakfast, because it is the most important meal of the day! .........haha! No just kidding! But seriously.....
  7. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU AREN'T!
  8. Don't try to grow up too fast.....you get to be an adult for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! you don't get to be a kid for much longer.......
  9. Be a role model for others.....especially your siblings.
  10. You are awesome! I love you......I mean me! lol ☺
(btw: I got this idea from "The List" post! Its #4, just in case you wanna go back and see it!)