Friday, May 9, 2014

A Summary of the Past Few Weeks

As you all know, I've been REALLY bad at blogging for the past few weeks! I feel terrible! Hopefully some of you have been checking out my wordpress blog, because I update that more often with little bits of info on what I'm up to! If you haven't, here is the link:

http://typicalcatholicteenager.wordpress.com

Also, to explain why on earth I made a second blog, if I can't even keep up the first, check out one (or both) of these two posts:



Anyways, here's a summary of the past few weeks:

Welcome Baby Isaac!!!

My new baby brother, Isaac was born! He was born on March 29, at 7:06 am, and was 6 pounds and 4 ounces! He's such an adorable and sweet little man! 


He's such a handsome little man!!! 

April Fools Day!

On April Fools Day, me and my friends Claire and Roni (Veronica) made "brownies" for our teacher (at our once a week co-op)! We took brown construction paper and cut it into a bunch of letter "E's." Then, we put them into a pan and wrapped a ribbon around it! So basically, we made pre-cut (haha) "brown E's!!!" 


hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Holy Week!

I had a very blessed Holy Week! I spent extra time praying and I also went to mass a few times! It was a great ending to Lent! I hope you all had a good and blessed Holy Week as well!


I also had to share this because I thought it was really cool:


Dear Jesus, thank you for suffering so much pain and dying to save us!!!

Easter Sunday!

Hoppy Easter!!! I hope you all had an egg-celent Easter! What an awesome day it is! Jesus is Risen!!! Yay! 




On Easter morning, the Nicholas, Savannah, and I got up and did our Easter tradition, which is looking for your Easter basket (they're always hidden), going through it, hunting easter eggs, and opening/emptying them out! Afterwards, we quickly got dressed and ready for 11:00 am Mass!!! We had a great time!!! We also dyed and decorated eggs the night before!!!

Easter Sunday was also a REALLY good day because I was finally able to listen to music and play games on my phone…….the two things that I gave up for Lent, which made me wonder whether or not I would survive until Easter!!! I know…..I sound like a baby….but 40 days is a lot of time to not be able to listen to music!!!! You have no idea how much music I listened to on Sunday….every chance I had, I put my ear buds in and listened to my awesome tunes!!!

Anyways, I had awesome Easter! I hope you did too!

Here are some pictures!!!



Me, decorating my eggs.



I painted some of them with my favorite color…..GLITTER!!!!


Gifts from Mom and Dad….cuz what says Easter more than a unicycle?!?!


All of us with our Easter baskets!!! 


Little Mr. Isaac…..he looks so adorable in his Easter basket!!!


Nick and Savannah, looking for eggs!


Me, who by the way looks awful because I had just woken up… :), on top of the rock waterfall in our pool….that bunny sure knows how to hide eggs;)

What a blessed Easter we had! Thank you, Lord, for rising from the dead!