Sunday, May 11, 2014

5 Things that Make Me Happy

 

Hey! Here are 5 things that make me most happy right now! (This is another one of those "blogging idea list" things)

1. Going to See My Mom and Dad at the Hospital. My mom is currently in the hospital (there will be more about whats going on in another post). Going to see my mom every day is the highlight of my day! My dad is staying there with her, so we get to see him too! I miss them soooooooo much, and I can't wait for them to be able to come home! (Please pray!)

2. Frozen Yogurt. I have been totally craving fro-yo lately! I don't know why, but I am always in the mood to get it☺. I have also been craving ice cream, Slurpees/Icees, and chocolate! They all make me so happy!!!

3. It's Almost Summer. Finally, summer is almost here! I'm officially out of school, other than math. Unfortunately, I will have math until the end of May☹. Oh well! I guess its better than having math on top of everything else!

4. 2048. My dad's family all came in town to help out since my mom is in the hospital. My uncle got me addicted to this number game called "2048" on my phone, but it can also be found online (2048 website). It's really fun and addicting! I got my aunt addicted to it, and we are currently in a tournament to see who can get the highest score. I'm in the lead!!! Yay! ☺♥☺♥☺♥

5. Having Family Time. My dad's family doesn't live nearby (Louisiana, North Carolina, Utah), so we don't get to see them very often. I am really enjoying getting to spend time with them, even though they aren't here for the best circumstances! 

Anyways, those are 5 things that really make me happy!!! ☺☺☺